Harlem Wizards vs Wolves Staff

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

The Harlem Wizard game has been postponed until further notice, due to the possibility of inclimate weather.  All tickets sold will be valid when the new date gets set. Scheduling may be difficult due to there extensive  traveling, but will be posted around the school as soon as information is released. This is a great opportunity for ice money Mettlach to work on his jumper, and for other members to improve their skills. I recommend coming out to the show to raise money for our community, and to cheer on our staff.